Social media management tools
Did you know that 52 percent of social media marketers believe that social media can have a great effect on a company’s revenue and sales?
Are you the founder of an innovative startup? A CEO for an enterprise in the fast fashion industry? Or maybe the one in charge of social media at the company you work for? Then you know for sure that social media both can be very entertaining but also very hard to gain traction on. This is something social media management tools can help you with. Social media management tools is a great way to understand you social media.
Why use social media?
Social media is a great place to reach new audiences for your company. By creating great content on your platform, you can increase the trust and authority for your business. Social media is a great way to show your audience who you are and what your business stand for. But you will not be the only one on social media, most of your competitors in business will be there as well. So how can you understand how your content and platform are performing compared to your competitors? The answer is social media management tools and Rival IQ. Social media management tools will provide you with all the data you need.
Why social media management tool from Rival IQ?
Rival IQ is a social media management tool where you have access to followers, profiles and engagement data for your company’s platform, but most importantly your competitors data. With all this data that the social media management tool gives you, you will have the competitive advantage to be the best in business on social media. To show how and why Rival IQ is the social media management tool to use, we are going to compare the Instagram accounts of DoorDash and Uber Eats by using the social media management tool from Rival IQ.
It is “Amazingly” easy!
- Simply choose FREE TOOLS in the Rival IQ social media management tool menu.
- Choose the platform where you want to compare. In this case we will choose Instagram. The social media management tool gives you the option of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Choose the Instagram profiles that you want to compare in the social media management tool, in this case we choose @doordash and @Ubersats, and then simply click “Create snapshot”
- The social media management tool Rival IQ will now analyze the profiles based on data such as followers, likes, engagement and more. In a few minutes you will receive the report on email and be able to see exactly what you need to improve.
- The report from the social media management tool will give you a clear result of the data from a specific time frame. From the social media management tool report we can see that Uber Eats has the stronger profile set to followers, engagement and posts per week.
- From the key insights received by the social media management tool, we can see that Uber Eats received slightly more engagement even if they have 2.6x more followers then DoorDash. Can we make the conclusion that DoorDash are better in creating engagement on their instagram by using the social media management tool?
- The social media management tool report will also show your “Top performing posts” on each profile.
- From this you will be able to see what made the post so successful. What type of content was it? What was the hashtags? Everything you need to create new successful content can be found by the social media management tool.
Posts per day – The social media management tool can track how many posts per day that you and your competitors post. Remember, more is not always better.
Days per week with post – To stay consistent and be relevant for your followers you should post 7 days a week. Timing can be tricky, but you can give your followers a “call to action”, and maybe the timing is just right. This data is something that the social media management tool will provide for you.
Hashtags per post – This can give your content more traction. Through hashtags, users can search for a specific hashtag and give your post more traction. Remember, relevant is better than many. The social media management tool will provide you with the data on hashtags.
Engagement per post – We always want to have as much engagement as possible on our posts. We want as many likes and comments that we can get. We can see from the social media management tool that Uber Eats have a higher engagement per post then DoorDash, but they also have 330 000 more followers as we can see in the social media management tool as well.
Engagement rate – This is very important! The engagement rate shows you if your content is interesting or not for your followers. As we can see from the social media management tool, DoorDash is a lot better in posting exciting content compared to Uber Eats.
Comments per post – As we know comments and likes are important for the content. Comments on you post can increase the chance of appearing to more people on Instagram. This is something you can affect by creating a lottery or other competitions on you platform. As we can see from the social media management tool, Uber Eats has more comments on their posts, but they also have 330 000 more followers as we can see in the social media management tool.