It’s no secret that selling is hard. And selling to other businesses is harder. In B2B sales (business-to-business sales) you are not selling to a single consumer who has clear needs, but to multiple decision-makers who have different viewpoints.
Here are our strategies to increase your B2B sales in 2021, using online strategies.
- Find the right social media
Social media offers wide opportunities to boost your B2B sales. It also allows you to get to know better your leads before contacting them. A strong presence online will allow you to interact constantly with your current and potential leads, which is necessary to make sales. The medias most used for B2B sales are Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. However, LinkedIn has become the most effective social platform for generating B2B leads.
- Define your persona
Reaching out to the wrong person is a mistake made by various sellers and it cost them a lot. To avoid this happening, every B2B sales process needs to include an in-depth persona. Therefore, the more precisely you know your typical consumer, the easier it will be to increase the number of B2B sales deals. It will also help you in your social media marketing strategy as it allows you to segment and target your with more precision.
- Mobile-friendly marketing strategy
According to a Google study, 42% of customers use smartphones throughout their B2B sales purchasing process. Thus, adapting your platform to customers’ habits in order to give them the best purchasing experience as possible will help you increase your B2B sales.
- Develop a strong email marketing strategy.
A newsletter strategy helps you to keep your customers aware of the latest updates about your company. In the long run, this reminder will increase B2B sales. Furthermore, newsletters also increase the chances of new clients buying your product or service, as they get to know your company and products through your newsletters.
As the world keeps switching to digital, soon enough online sales will be the only kind of B2B sales we know. The Coronavirus outbreak accelerated this switch and made B2B sales process change a lot. If you don’t adapt to these changes soon, your business will crash. So show your customers that you are on track with changes in their habits and get those B2B sales!
- Jenkins, T. (2021, January 25). 6 Ways to Increase Your B2B Sales Leads. CloudTask. Retrieved November 11, 2021, from https://www.cloudtask.com/blog/6-ways-to-increase-your-b2b-sales-leads.
- Cabinet de Croissance CDW. (2021, October 3). COMMENT VENDRE PLUS EN B2B ? LES CONSEILS DU CABINET DE CROISSANCE CDW. CABINET CDW. Retrieved November 11, 2021, from https://www.cabinetcdw.fr/blog/comment-vendre-plus-en-b2b
- Ilustra, T. (2021). 10 Best Ways to Increase B2B Sales. Cience. Retrieved November 11, 2021, from https://www.cience.com/blog/how-to-increase-b2b-sales.
- Anderson, K. (2018, June 29). Learn How to Increase B2B Sales With These 9 Expert Tips. Capterra. Retrieved November 11, 2021, from https://blog.capterra.com/how-to-increase-b2b-sales/.