Content publishing process - Digital marketing class
How to change the default language of wordpress?
- Click on your username at the top of the interface
- Click on “Modifier le profil”
3. Change the language lower down the page to “English
4. Click on “Mettre à jour le profil”
Be sure to make these changes before publishing your post
1. Before you start writing, change the language of your article for ”English”. The option is located in the Post tab on the right side of the screen, about halfway down of the sidebar.
2. In the same sidebar, add a category to your post to properly categorize it. If your category doesn’t exist, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for it to be created.
3. In the same sidebar, add a featured image to your article.
4. Remember to apply all the best practices you learned in your SEO class session as well as the evaluation grid available in the course area for this individual assignment.
Bonne chance à tous / good luck !