With so many different digital marketing courses to choose from, how can you be sure which digital marketing course is worth your time and money? Below, we have ranked the top five digital marketing courses in Canada based on their competitive standing in the global ranks.
- The top institution that provides a digital marketing course is HEC Montréal. The course is relatively affordable for residents of Québec and has grown to have prominent global influence in the digital marketing landscape.
- Next is Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. This school boasts one of the highest salary rates for student exiting digital marketing courses in all of Canada. While the most expensive on the list, the strong global presence helps to solidify the value of the degree.
- In third place is the University of Toronto, Canada’s largest university in terms of both student population and size. With the large classrooms and numerous options for digital marketing courses, UofT is without a doubt one of the strong players in providing digital marketing courses for its business students.
- Next on the list is the University of British Columbia. UBC’s digital marketing courses make up the bulk of its modern marketing degree and provides students with actionable and interesting simulations to help transition their academic successes on a global level.
- Lastly, in the top 5 and in the fifth position is the University of Western Ontario. With its Ivey program boasting some of the most Canadian leaders in Fortune 500 companies, its digital marketing courses are top notch compared to that of other universities in Canada. Its only reason for being placed belong the digital marketing courses above is its requirement to complete 2 years before being eligible for the Ivey program.
*These rankings are based on my personal research and my personal experiences as a student in digital marketing.